11.2.06

a talk with god.

http://www.titane.ca/concordia/dfar251/igod/main.html

just some excerpts:
Me: yes grey eyes with red hair
God: " Far out. Is that the only color is the only color and yes you wish you had grey eyes?"? yes grey eyes with red hair? My brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs, but I don't have one for that.
Me: pity
God: What are you wearing?
Me: such a personal question
God: It sounds very comfortable.
Me: definitely
God: What makes you so certain.
Me: coz its for sleepwear
God: Interesting explanation.
__

God: write it as it is and not its...
Me: thats what you told me
God: " write it as it is and not its..."? I told you?
Me: in the previous already deleted conversation
God: That was a long time ago.
Me: i didnt know minutes equate to a long time ago
God: So I taught you something new.
Me: so you did
God: Interesting deduction. I did not.
Me: now thats interesting
God: Why now? I thought so too.
Me: coz it is not then


of course this is purely Artificial Intelligence.
all you need is some humour :)

No comments: