24.2.06

running.

Run, running all the time
Running to the future
With you right by my side

Me, I'm the one you chose
Out of all the people
You wanted me the most

And I'm so sorry that I've fallen
Help me up, let's keep on running
Don't let me fall out of love

Running, running as fast as we can
Do you think we'll make it? (Do you think we'll make it?)
We're running, keep holding my hand
So we don't get separated

Be, be the one I need
Be the one I trust most
Don't stop inspiring me

Sometimes it's hard to keep on running
We work so much to keep it going
Don't make me want to give up

Running, running as fast as we can
I really hope we make it (Do you think we'll make it?)
We're running, keep holding my hand
So we don't get separated

Running as fast as we can
I really hope we make it (Do you think we'll make it?)
We're running, keep holding my hand
So we don't get separated

The future...

Running, running as fast as we can
Do you think we'll make it? (Do you think we'll make it?)
We're running, keep holding my hand
So we don't get separated

Running as fast as we canI really hope we make it (Do you think we'll make it?)
We're running, running, keep holding my hand
So we don't get separated

- No Doubt.


love that song.
anw, enough of picture posts already for now uh. haha. so lets talk about the eventful days of this week. let's see . . worked as flyer distributor last Fri as well as this past Monday and Wed. and boy, what a workout ! lol. especially after that first day, Friday. my gawd, how my legs ached and the muscle all tensed up that it was so darn painful trying to take even a single baby step.

but Monday was better. pro already la ~ heh. covered more blocks. and you wonder why he didnt just ask you to drop the flyers at the letterboxes. it's so much less tiring for sure. but here's the reason why: flyers in letterboxes are considered "junks" and you wont even grant them a second of notice but flyers distributed directly to the homes grant at least 10 secs of attention. really. some even take a whole time reading it that they forgot about the laundry they're supposed to be hanging up. see, more effective.

for example. sometimes i'll just leave the flyer distributed to my house lying somewhere abt the house till its picked up by my mom who'll ask whats that abt, and i'll just say "oh someone just slipped it thru the grilles" and she'll look at it ( see, 2nd viewing ) and if its really gd ( usually its those estate agents kind ), will keep it for future ref. i dont know why but we're just less likely to throw them away as compared to those in the letterboxes. those are immediately classified as "eurgh ! these JUNKS ! " haha. right ?

wednesday's was more the kind where you just stand around and thrust the flyers into someone's hands, or if you dare, their faces. and give more than one at a time so that you can finish the pile off faster. hehe. but for four hours, and praying that you wont meet anyone you know, it was still a pain for the poor feet. but maybe its just me uh ? like i so need to work out la ! -__-"

then, yesterday was spent surveying those NTU students and being "part of them" so much so that we even took their bus, which went around picking up or dropping off students from/ to their hostels. or Resident Halls as they call it. so we had a somewhat free tour of the school ! heh. and no one even noticed. maybe the bus driver did la. lol. coz he was looking at his mirror back at us and wondering, or not, as to why we didnt drop off and came back instead to where we were from. but even if he noticed, he didnt care.

and i used my usual tactic: "very fast only. really. just need your name, age, and at least one number". then when they're done with those three only, rush them thru the other required parts. hahah. tactic pple ~

but NTU to me, is flooded with foreigners. from China, Indon, Bangladesh, India . . the kind. as compared to the other campuses like NUS, SMU or SIM. and for me personally, i just dont quite like NTU's environment. if i have to choose, i'd choose NUS or SMU. but overseas ones would be great ! heh.

so after all these massive workouts ( for me la ) all i can do when i reach home is bum out on the couch to resume my fav personal occupation: couch potato ! lol. corny i know. but its really getting better man. esp on Wed. it was Idol, for two and a half hours ! then Teman, Anugerahku ( they really can act ! and the script was good, not corny like the Ch5 Idol series. so i was pleasantly surprised :) and then supposedly it was Light Affair with Tommy Wee. but there was the remembrance thingy for the late minister, which pushed back ANTM and sis and i were like mann !! but *have to respect and all but like, we didnt feel any connection whatsoever so yeah. we were mostly ranting away. hee ~

and im talking too much my throat's all dry my head's a spinning, i gotta be leaving.


ciao ! :)

No comments: